Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day Nine.


30 Day Challenge
Day o9.
A Photo You Took


Haylee and I after doing each others faces for Fashion Catwalk.
We all had a choice as to which make up look we wanted to go for:
Birds of Paradise, Gothic Lolita and Futuristic.

I think it's clear both Haylee and I chose Gothic Lolita! She did my face and I did hers.
I think I'm gonna have to start rockin' the pink brows outside of make up school!
I'm quite in love with it and the black lip. She also did love hearts on top of the brows.

My concept was sort of to go against the "perfect" doll-like features of a traditional Gothic Lolita.
I wanted unbalanced eyes and eyebrows. She had plum coloured brows and dark glossy eyes.
I'm thinking of turning this theme into a full photoshoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment