Friday, September 30, 2011

Day Eleven.


30 Day Challenge
Day 11.
A Photo Taken Of You Recently.


Being an aspiring Make Up Artist sometimes makes it hard to find people who really inspire you, let alone get to meet them. Luckily for me, I got to meet one of mine.

Nicole Thompson is an Australian MUA and represents MAC Cosmetics on an International Level. She is currently a Senior Make Up Artist and lands herself in the most amazing jobs ever. I know that recently she was just in Milan and now to Paris (if I'm not mistaken). She's definitely where I want to be in possibly 4 years time. 

I got the chance to watch her do her magic last year at IMATS and sat there in pure amazement. I got the chance to see her again this year for IMATS 2011 along with her Body Art team.

Oh Nicole, I'll be your apprentice if you'll have me!

P.S. Nicole and I definitely have the black and pink thing going on.





No comments:

Post a Comment