Friday, November 25, 2011

Day Nineteen & Day Twenty.

30 Day Challenge
Day Nineteen.
A Talent of Yours.
&
Day Twenty.
A Hobby of Yours.


I thought I would combine these two seeing as they sort of go together :)
Right now, I wouldn't say that I'm the most talented Make Up Artist there is out there,
but I would consider it my talent.
I don't dance, I don't sing, I don't act and I have no special talents that I can boast about. So the closest thing I have would be Make Up Artistry =)

And the same goes with it being my hobby! I love the art, the detail and everything that goes into make up artistry. A lot of people think that its easy to put make up on someone's face but it is incredibly hard and challenging!

With that being said, hopefully this hobby of mine is something I can turn into a career and be one of the most talented MUA's there is! Here's hoping!!! *crosses fingers* =)

Below is me in action and also some of the things I've done in the past!
Nothing special since I'm still starting out!



The Girls and I at Toni & Guy Manly's 10th Year Anniversary Showcase
(   I know I look super tired ! =(  )


I did both these girls' make up!

 =)


xx Jazmine



No comments:

Post a Comment