Saturday, May 7, 2011

It's here!

OH AT LAST! This blog is FINALLY here. I have wanted to start a blog for the longest time. I had a rough idea of what I wanted to post up here but somehow just lost inspiration.

As a cosmetics enthusiast, I always knew that this blog would contain my inspiration for cosmetics and make up artistry, perhaps some of my work and also to accompany a vlog/beauty channel that I'm getting around to creating. But somehow I thought that, that will never be enough. I thought I had it all figured out. But, there was just something missing. Although I did intend for the blog to showcase make up artistry, I thought it would be boring for it to purely be a blog about cosmetics, reviews, hauls etc. And as much as I LOVE the cosmetics industry, I didn't want to fill up this page all about it.

It wasn't until I re-watched (for the thousandth time) one of my favorite movies of all time ,Marie Antoinette, that I figured out what I wanted to share with the rest of the world!

If you haven't watched the movie, all I can say is that it is VISUALLY STUNNING. Everything is so lavish, colourful, pretty and royal! Everything from clothes, pastries and sweets, interior decorating and location. I LOVED everything about that movie. Of course, the make up back then is totally not my style of make up BUT of course I took into consideration and respect the era it was set in :)

Everytime I watched this movie, I would marvel at everything that was shown on screen and I everything is just so inspiring!

So, that's what I think my blog would be about in addition to all beauty related things I'll be posting up on here. Things that inspire me or find amazing. From time to time, maybe even some music or things that make me laugh :)

Till next time !

- jazmine

1 comment:

  1. oh heeeeey girl ;)
    I shall be one of your first official followers then

    ReplyDelete